ulackfocus - Great seller/Stand-up member

Hey all,

Pretty new to the forum here, but wanted to give a shout-out to @ulackfocus for my recent pickup; a 38.5 skyfall aqua terra. Being fairly new to the forum, I understand that it can be easy to disregard messages or offers from new members as 'not so serious' or 'kicking the tires'. Dennis however took me seriously, exchanged some very timely messages back and forth and even came back to me to see if I wanted to match a higher offer from a more established forum member. Can't thank him enough for being a stand-up guy and following through on our negotiations.

The watch showed up very well packed and it's condition was better than he described. The pictures were very thorough and documented all angles of the watch. In addition, he even made the extra effort to get the watch out that evening! Would not hesitate to deal with Dennis again!

/Neil

Photo for good measure:
3xBVEyo.jpg

Thanks Neil, and allow me to say what a pleasant transaction you made it as well. :thumbsup: Low post counts don't matter if you're a straight shooter.

Dennis however took me seriously, exchanged some very timely messages back and forth and even came back to me to see if I wanted to match a higher offer from a more established forum member.

First Right of Refusal is taken pretty seriously around here by most members.