Forums Latest Members
  1. Watchcrazy Oct 28, 2012

Hi All,
    I have been caught in 2 dilemma's recently, 1/ do i buy a SMP 300M Pro ceramic bezel or the 50th Anniversary 007 model, (see previous post) and now 2/ or do i buy a Speedmaster Pro Moon watch instead!
    This is my first premium brand watch purchase and i have decided to go the Omega route after a great deal of consideration. With regard to the SMP i settled on the Standard SMP 300 Pro Ceramic.
    HOWEVER........
    I have been very fortunate in just winning an incentive through my work which will now provide me with a great deal of assistance towards a purchase so... i'm now thinking of going for both!
    As my purchase would have to be from one of 3 UK High Street AD's due to the work incentive can anyone advise on what kind of discount might be possible for purchasing these 2 fine pieces together?

Although i have the benefit of the work incentive, trust me, i would still need to be able to strike a VERY good deal to make this possible, i just don't know what kind of deals are possible through high street AD's in this market? anyone know what kind of percentages / amounts might be possible? [​IMG]

2. SpikiSpikester @ ΩF Staff Member Oct 28, 2012

My experience is that ADs are fighting hard not to give any significant discount, so it depends on how hard you want to have to work. Getting 5% or 10% isn't so difficult but they can get difficult after that.

That said, you could try iconicwatches.co.uk. They are a Blackburn AD who give a standard 20% discount on Internet sales. You wouldn't have to commit to both watches at once either.

Watchcrazy likes this.
  3. Watchcrazy Oct 28, 2012

Hey, nice find, thanks for the info and for your reply, really appreciate it :thumbsup: