Trying to identify a vintage Omega

Good morning,

My friend inherited this watch from his father many years ago. He is interested in trying to figure out which model it is and the approximate vintage. I don’t know much about vintage Omegas. He and I both have modern Speedmasters. Sorry for the crappy pic. Any info that could be provided would be great. Thanks

All I can tell you from your “crappy pic” is that the dial has been very poorly refinished. Better photos including the back, movement and inside the case back would help.

The standard fuzzy photo to hide defects

Sorry guys. He’s not trying to sell this watch or do anything shady. He will never part with it. He just wants to better understand what it is. I will see if I can get better pics.

Sorry guys. He’s not trying to sell this watch or do anything shady. He will never part with it. He just wants to better understand what it is. I will see if I can get better pics.

If it says automatic above the small seconds. It’s a bumper movement. 3 piece case (bezel, mid section and case back). Crown doesn’t appear to be original

Try to get photos of the inside of the case-back and the movement, including any engraved numbers. Photos of the dial aren't going to help much because it was repainted, as noted above.