Forums Latest Members
  1. crown1081 Mar 26, 2015

Anybody have any experience with Omega service at Tourbiliion in Seattle? If so, was your experience good and did you have your watch polished? I have my Speedy Pro in there for service right now and cant wait to get it back.

2. TheCaptainOfTech Mar 26, 2015

Tourbiliion is a very nice and trusted watch dealer I have have my watched quoted from the for service but I never actually had one of them serviced I go to Nesbit watch service company they use omega parts sourced stright from omega there extremely kind and also there family owned. I've never had a problem with the im actually serviceing my Seamaster right now through them. I personally would go Nesbit over Tourbiliion but that's because I have an established relationship with them already. Both are very good and highly trustworthy

crown1081 likes this.
  3. nmttd2 Mar 27, 2015

Tourbillon Boutiques are owned by the Swatch Group which has their prestige lines of watches in there. Swatch Group as you know owns Omega. That Tourbillon Seattle actually was an Omega Boutique before converting to a Tourbillon. The service center is actually in Seattle I believe. You are in good hands with servicing your watch there.

crown1081 likes this.