Today 6-24-2021 on Facebook... Can you see the issues?

I'll just leave these pictures here, lets see who can figure out what exactly is wrong with it. If you know for sure at a glance give it 24 hours for the new guys to guess.

Seems to be going through a bit of an identity crisis. On multiple levels.

Seems to be going through a bit of an identity crisis. On multiple levels.
You can say that...

Ok, I'm a newbie so I will give it a go 🤦

So, The dial and hands are correct for the movement. But they don't belong in this case. Neither does the case back.

How did I do?

So, The dial and hands are correct for the movement.
Technically speaking, yes… Both this dial and these hands are found on the 861 movement, but not at the same time. 😉

A little hint: if you zoom in on the dial text. This Speedy mod is common but in the other direction.
Edited:

OK folks sit down....

Its a case back from a MK IV
A case from a MK II ( we think)
MK II hands
Post 1977 dial
Very early pre 71 861 movement.

Technically speaking, yes… Both this dial and these hands are found on the 861 movement, but not at the same time. 😉

A little hint: if you zoom in on the dial text. This Speedy mod is common but in the other direction.
Can you explain this for a newbie? (It's my watch)

@Dale3743, a run down on the composition of your watch from further up the thread.

OK folks sit down....

Its a case back from a MK IV
A case from a MK II ( we think)
MK II hands
Post 1977 dial

Well Foo,

You were pretty close. I ran the movement serial in ilovemyspeedmaster and got this

@Dale3743, a run down on the composition of your watch from further up the thread.
Yes I read that part. I meant an explanation of it being "a common mod but in the other direction."

I meant an explanation of it being "a common mod but in the other direction."
It is more common for people to put a Speedmaster MkII dial in a Speedmaster Pro case than it is for a Speedmaster Pro dial to be found in the MkII case, as these cases were less popular than the Pro version. @eugeneandresson showed his Mkii dial in a Speedy Pro case mod above
Edited:

Well Foo,

You were pretty close. I ran the movement serial in ilovemyspeedmaster and got this
Ahh, but do you know how I knew that without looking at a serial chart? It has nothing to do with the serial number. Your right I should have said 71 and earlier....

but do you know how I knew that without looking at a serial chart?
For lack of better terms, the brass/yellow colored gear train?

For lack of better terms, the brass/yellow colored gear train?
The metal brake. 😉

The metal brake. 😉
Bah!!🤦 Haha. I was looking at my 85 for reference and completely overlooked the brake. In my lighting the brake looked exactly the same material as the surrounding metal. Only when I zoomed in did it's (plastic) grey color go that typical plastic opaque color. Good job!