Titoni seascoper II

Bought this last month. Was the worst shipping experience I ever had DHL really screwed up on the delivery. Just glad it arrived. This has the same movement as my Technos skydiver, and the case is also made by the same case co Brevet. Has original bracelet and the crown is also original. This one is different than other seascopers I have seen on the net. Finding one with a bracelet rare most are missing.
J7OzeyA.jpg
hCyAMnn.jpg
qJfqucs.jpg
kVVnytr.jpg
Edited:

Nice watch, and I agree that the bracelet is uncommon. Is the red triangle on the bezel typically found on these models? I don't recall it, but am no expert on Seascopers.

"Brevet" actually means "patent", so it was not a case maker.

Nice watch, and I agree that the bracelet is uncommon. Is the red triangle on the bezel typically found on these models? I don't recall it, but am no expert on Seascopers.

"Brevet" actually means "patent", so it was not a case maker.
They do have the triangle on all their bezels but not red. But this model is different the case the crown so the red triangle another deference, so I think original. Saw this one saw it was different than most so thought rarer so bought it. Been looking at this brand of diver since I saw one years ago for sale on the MWR PX.

Great watch! I love the wavy fonts and submarine caseback. The whole thing has such a great vintage appeal. The red triangle on the bezel is super cool.

Glad to see Titoni Seascopers getting some more love--underrated and undervalued, imho, so nice grab!