Forums Latest Members

SOLD Rare Felca Seascoper III

1. shishy www.hpmor.com Jun 28, 2020

Hi OF,

On the block is my Felca Seascoper III. A lovely and rather elusive dive watch.

This one has a nice black bezel, which has some scratch marks but nothing out of the ordinary. Bezel also rotates fine (goes left).

The caseback has the good old submarine with the Felca brand, scuff marks and the like from use / wear over the years.

The dial has characteristics of aging consistent with other Felca Seascoper dials (see images below); notice the orange on the edge of the dial (as well in the grey ring). You don't really notice it when wearing (kind of goes with the watch, to be honest...)

It has an English date wheel. Note also that it has quicket set date, but not quickset day.

The size measurements are roughly 43mm x 45mm x 14mm (see pictures below for how it wears on the ~7 inch wrist). Certainly on the bigger side, but has a nice flat profile and I think easy to wear.

Lug width is 22mm.

The movement was serviced roughly a year ago and was worn sparingly in that time.

I'm based in the US, plenty of references here and on MWR as "shishy". You can also find me here: https://www.instagram.com/supershishy/

Price is $3,000 shipped in the US and internationally (for the most part!). I usually do FedEx w/ ParcelPro unless you have a strong preference for something else.

Happy to answer any questions, or provide more pictures/details as needed. If you'd like a video I can do that as well.

Pictures:
    (Sorry I clearly need to moisturize)

IMG_3380.jpg

IMG_3352.jpg

IMG_3376.jpg

IMG_3375.jpg

IMG_3372.jpg

IMG_3379.jpg

IMG_3367.jpg

IMG_3365.jpg

IMG_3371.jpg
    Edited Jun 30, 2020
  2. shishy www.hpmor.com Jun 30, 2020

The lug width is 22mm, sorry for not clarifying that earlier.

I may have a selection of straps that work that you can choose from if you'd like, if you don't already have one you want to use.

3. shishy www.hpmor.com Jul 5, 2020

All offers considered! ;)

4. Clockworld Jul 7, 2020

Super cool!

shishy likes this.
  5. shishy www.hpmor.com Jul 10, 2020

Bump, still here. Reduced to $2,700 or best offer.

Have a great weekend all!

6. shishy www.hpmor.com Jul 28, 2020

This was on hold for the better part of this month but now back available as we've gone past the agreed upon date...

$2,500, or make me an offer.

7. shishy www.hpmor.com Aug 3, 2020

Sold, thanks OF!

Spacefruit likes this.
  8. Clockworld Aug 11, 2020

Congrats
    OP