Forums Latest Members
  1. EdtheAussie Mar 4, 2017

Hi guys,

I posted over in the Fake busters thread about this watch but i'm pretty certain(?) that it is legitimate. I would be buying through eBay/ paypal so if it is not authentic how protected am I?

I also just wanted general opinions on the Speedmaster 57 titanium. What do you like/dislike about it?

omega-speedmaster-57-co-axial-chronograph-watch-titanium.jpg

Is the thickness a detriment? - I currently have a pulsar dive watch which is a little thinner, a 1970 omega geneve (much thinner!) or a GMT 2 homage (42mm) to compare. I would love to try one on, but i am looking online and there's no OB nearby. My wrist is about 7.25 inches around and 2.75 inches across so i don't think the size is a worry - but other thoughts/ experiences are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Edwin.

2. Prieto9000 Mar 4, 2017

Y have that same one but with the rose gold hands and it is absolutely awesome. It is very confortable and looks great. It is as thick as any other new speedy.
    That one should be a little lighter because of the titanium case, but the steel case is not bad at all.

IMG_0246.JPG IMG_0903.JPG IMG_0904.JPG IMG_0238.JPG IMG_0240.JPG
    EdtheAussie and semper_shells like this.
  3. EdtheAussie Mar 5, 2017

Thanks for the reply @Prieto9000 , unfortunately too slow on this one - but I'm going to keep an eye out for them in the future and grab one for the right price!