Timex Marlin - Peanuts

The Marlin is a fun watch for sure, there are a few Peanuts variations out there. Enjoy!

I have the Silver Snoopy and The Charlie Brown Kite...Love em. Yes the quality is excellent.

There is nothing about this I don’t love!
didn't love the hands enough....so swapped them out. Otherwise pretty perfect! US flat link fits pretty well too.

didn't love the hands enough....so swapped them out. Otherwise pretty perfect! US flat link fits pretty well too.
I guess if you want to be picky though the rotor is pretty loud.....

I love you you modded a Timex, and put a bracelet on it that worth about as much as the watch. You know you are a watch geek when….

I love you you modded a Timex, and put a bracelet on it that worth about as much as the watch. You know you are a watch geek when….
bracelet was about 1/3 the watch price landed in Canada.

no argument about the geek part. This is not my only bracelet value ~ watch value combination 🙁

Could not resist. Just ordered one. Wonder when it will reach $30000+ in value. 🤦

I’ve posted this pic elsewhere on here before but couldn’t resist resurrecting it 😀

These Marlins are great! I’m assembling a bit of a collection as a result, but some will end up as family gifts… Timex cottoned onto the fact that everyone loved the Flying Ace, and thus keep releasing more… can’t keep up!