Time To Play You're Full Of Shit - Sellers Edition

Posts
21
Likes
28
The watch from the post is an absolute abhorrent horror show.

However!: "Chronometre" spelling is not inherently wrong. Tons of older omegas with that spelling, fully legit.

That was intended as a joke. My winking emoji was apparently too subtle.
 
Posts
73
Likes
42
Hey! This isn't the long lost Elvis watch is it? The one he had custom made I mean?😉😀
 
Posts
13,489
Likes
31,801
Well some moron actually bought this piece of shit.

 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,049
Gentlemen with all due respect, I cannot think of a more horribly sexist word than “cougar” and a more horribly sexist double standard, and if you care to create a welcoming environment for women on the forum you would simply not use it.
Am I going around the forum making prostate jokes?

Whoever the idiot was who decided older women were predators when dating younger men has forgotten to find the right word for men who’ve been doing the same without shame for decades or centuries.
Edited:
 
Posts
2,781
Likes
4,706
Gentlemen with all due respect, I cannot think of a more horribly sexist word than “cougar” and a more horribly sexist double standard, and if you care to create a welcoming environment for women on the forum you would simply not use it.
Am I going around the forum making prostate jokes?

Whoever the idiot was who decided older women were predators when dating younger men has forgotten to find the right word for men who’ve been doing the same without shame for decades or centuries.
There is no single word for it but there is a phrase that covers it: dirty old perverted bastard……seems to sum it up
 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,049
There is no single word for it but there is a phrase that covers it: dirty old perverted bastard……seems to sum it up

Is that what people say about George Clooney and Amal Clooney? 16 years difference, the same as Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher.
I rest my case.
 
Posts
2,583
Likes
3,869
Gentlemen with all due respect, I cannot think of a more horribly sexist word than “cougar” and a more horribly sexist double standard, and if you care to create a welcoming environment for women on the forum you would simply not use it.
Point taken, post deleted
 
Posts
3,285
Likes
9,881
About that watch, is the right answer to post once in the modern Omega section and twice in the Rolex section, demanding members to state a price before purchase. (Without any please or introduction) And then start a fight with everyone who finds any fault with it, calling OF hostile to newcomers and leave for this and that forum where people are much nicer and know watches?

Yea that is how I would have done it anyway, vintage watches are difficult.
 
Posts
1,993
Likes
15,528
Well some moron actually bought this piece of shit.

Is that a Cornstellation or a Comstellation? Tough to tell from the photos. Must be super rare. L@@K!
 
Posts
13,489
Likes
31,801
Gentlemen with all due respect, I cannot think of a more horribly sexist word than “cougar” and a more horribly sexist double standard, and if you care to create a welcoming environment for women on the forum you would simply not use it.
Am I going around the forum making prostate jokes?

Whoever the idiot was who decided older women were predators when dating younger men has forgotten to find the right word for men who’ve been doing the same without shame for decades or centuries.

What did I miss while I was asleep, or do I not really want to know?
 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,049
What did I miss while I was asleep, or do I not really want to know?
No biggie, now fixed respectably and elegantly.
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
Is that a Cornstellation or a Comstellation? Tough to tell from the photos. Must be super rare. L@@K!
I’m sure we will be getting an excited new member here who is thrilled to share his new Comsellation with us.
 
Posts
1,462
Likes
6,723
This thread may prove as valuable for new initiates as Troel's Learn How to Fish.
 
Posts
1,610
Likes
6,044
This thread may prove as valuable for new initiates as Troel's Learn How to Fish.

...and it proves also how he's deeply missed on OF!