Forums Latest Members

Time 4A Pint #37 - Tuesday 28th September 2021(tomorrow)

1. Omegafanman Sep 27, 2021

Out of interest is anyone else in London for this one?
    Much as I love the Interweb it is nice to be back in the real world a bit more once again and I plan to make the most of it while I can :0)

Time 4A Pint #37 - Tuesday 28th September 2021(tomorrow)

Summer Mossies - Copy.jpg
    0uss and tyrantlizardrex like this.
  2. tyrantlizardrex Sep 27, 2021

Should be a good one... 39 of the 40 spaces have been booked, and I'm going to bring a little bit of the show & tell from vGTGs to GTGs, with 5 people each spending 5 minutes presenting one watch to the group.

Looking forward to seeing people and watches in person. :thumbsup:

neilfrancis likes this.
  3. perks713 Sep 27, 2021

People… in.. person.. I have a faint recollection of what that used to be like… Sounds like it’ll be an awesome meetup!

4. Omegafanman Sep 29, 2021

Thanks to Chris for a cracking night in London - looked like a full house and some lovely watches combined with nice people. Great atmosphere and everyone was happy to show and share. I wish i had got a photo of the 30 of 30 Louis Vuitton split time Yacht - lovely watch and a crazy complication. I enjoyed the talk on DS Certinas as well :0)

FPJ04 - Copy.jpg FPJ02 - Copy.jpg JLC no crown - Copy.jpg Very dynamic - Copy.jpg UG - Copy.jpg Pogue - Copy.jpg Cosmic - Copy.jpg Snowflake - Copy.jpg All undone - Copy.jpg
  5. neilfrancis Sep 29, 2021

Goddammit! How is it that I always seem to miss seeing some of the great watches there even when I was there? Great to see photos of them after the event though. Thanks be to @tyrantlizardrex for helping in the process of coaxing us out into the 'real world' again. These T4aP are great, chilled, informative, social, fun events. And much appreciated, Chris. Thank you.

tyrantlizardrex and Omegafanman like this.