Forums Latest Members

Time 4A Pint #32 - London GTG - September 2019

1. tyrantlizardrex Aug 26, 2019

Hello OF!

Tickets are now on sale for Time 4A Pint #32 - the 32nd monthly meeting of the "...drinking club, with a watch problem", that brings together watch collectors in London, for a night of horological show and tell, and a few pints of what you fancy!

IMG_4960.JPG

WHEN
    Tuesday 17th September 2019, from 18:30 to 22:30.

WHERE
    A secret London location - disclosed to registered attendees 24 hours before the event.

WHAT TO EXPECT
    • A private event space - the safety of you, and your watches is very important to me, so I hire a room, and keep the location secret from anyone other than, vetted, registered, watch collectors.

• Up to 60 watch collectors (depending on venue) with hugely varied collections - numbers vary month to month, everyone has different tastes, and different budgets.

• An easy going, friendly environment - Time 4A Pint is run by a watch collector, for watch collectors. There are no brands pushing their latest models, or dealers touting their wares.
    HOW TO GET INVOLVED

Tickets start at just £5 (plus Eventbrite transaction fees) - grab yours here.

Looking forward to seeing your freshest horological goodies on the 17th

Cheers

Chris

2. tyrantlizardrex Sep 15, 2019

Even folks - just under an hour left to register if you'd like to join in!

3. Omegafanman Sep 15, 2019

I really wanted to attend this one ....but other events have (sadly non-watch related) screwed it for this month. Myself and a colleague will make it to one in the near future / appreciate you running these meet ups :0)

tyrantlizardrex likes this.
  4. tyrantlizardrex Sep 15, 2019

Two more dates this year - then will work out what's what for 2020. :thumbsup:

5. bdp Sep 16, 2019

Once again looking forward to an interesting evening tomorrow night, thanks for all your work this year Chris.
    Cheers Brett

6. bdp Sep 17, 2019

Just returned from Time 4A Pint #32. Another night of interesting watches and great discussions.
    My first time at this venue and was impressed.
    Thanks to all involved.

7. GandOsDad Sep 17, 2019

Looking forward to some pictures ::popcorn::

8. tyrantlizardrex Sep 18, 2019

When confronted with hundreds of interesting watches, dozens of interesting people, and beer, my ability to take pictures evaporates... guess you had to be there ;)

bdp, SpeedyPhill and Sidnos like this.
  9. BlueBoy Sep 18, 2019

Damn, as usual am away working on the UCL (Soccer) ::censored::