R Posts 13 Likes 30 Rad3oN ·Jul 3, 2023 Hi, I’m interested in this small Longines in gold. According to the seller it’s 28 mm but the reference is unknown. Before pulling the trigger I would like to know if the caseback belongs to the watch? It looks odd..
Posts 8,248 Likes 29,147 Tony C. ·Jul 3, 2023·Ωf Jury member The seller will need to provide images of the inside of the case and movement, otherwise it will be pure guesswork.
Posts 13,923 Likes 54,115 Larry S ·Jul 3, 2023·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Indeed the back does not look like it left the factory with the rest of the watch.
Posts 3,151 Likes 6,551 Fallout Boy ·Jul 3, 2023 Do you see the verry different fonts? Just check this on www and c24
Posts 2,829 Likes 4,945 DirtyDozen12 ·Jul 3, 2023 For a start, the signed crown is definitely incorrect. I would guess that the movement is a caliber 23.0. The dial and hands look good.
R Posts 13 Likes 30 Rad3oN ·Jul 3, 2023 DirtyDozen12 For a start, the signed crown is definitely incorrect. I would guess that the movement is a caliber 23.0. The dial and hands look good. thx! I will let this one pass