Forums Latest Members
  1. rambo_amadeus Jan 6, 2017

Ok, thank you for the input. What do you think, is it worth the gamble for $670? @ConElPueblo @gatorcpa ? Your advice is much appreciated

2. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Jan 6, 2017

No - the bridge has some cosmetic damage where the "24 jewels" lettering is, likely from a loose screw being trapped under the rotor at some point. The wear along the circumference of the movement shows the rotor pinion (bearing) is likely wearing and should be replaced - inexpensive part and will not add a great deal to the cost of service.

Cheers, Al

3. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Jan 6, 2017

The price is good, even given the condition issues (dial, rotor, cleaning).

Perhaps you can make it even better by pointing out these flaws.

Tell the seller that you intend to fix it up and keep it. If they are a collector, they may understand and cut you a better deal.

Good luck,
    gatorcpa

4. tf105db Jan 6, 2017

A beautiful watch! Go for it! And if you get tired of it I’ll gladly take it of your hands ;)

Cheers!

rambo_amadeus likes this.
  5. rambo_amadeus Jan 7, 2017

The watch is now purchased. Will post pictures of it when it arrives :) Any suggestions where to service the watch in Sweden/Europe?

Vicke and ConElPueblo like this.
  6. Vicke Jan 7, 2017

7. rambo_amadeus Jan 24, 2017

The watch is now beeing serviced. I chose to hand it in to an Omega authorized service center (Nymans in Västerås). It is a bit more expensive but they had the capacity to have it serviced within 4 weeks and with a 2 year warranty. Will post pictures when I get it back :)

8. rambo_amadeus Feb 13, 2017

IMG_3857.JPG IMG_3859.JPG
    card0s, JTDT, TNTwatch and 6 others like this.