This one has it all - 18k round pushers sei tacche 30CH - reference 6474

Posts
6,837
Likes
10,655
You will have to stand in line I think
 
Posts
477
Likes
1,651
One of the best designed chronographs. One of the highest quality chronographs. One of the rarest chronographs!
 
Posts
1,116
Likes
3,942
You will have to stand in line I think
actually no bidders

do you guys know why?
 
Posts
6,837
Likes
10,655
Registering as a bidder is a complete PITA at MLA. I stepped out of the process halfway. So that may have something to do with it
 
Posts
1,116
Likes
3,942
nah, I mean this is the same for every lot.
 
Posts
2,056
Likes
25,237
The dial foot does not appear to be coppered, and I have never seen a dial like this on a 5415 before. I would not purchase it.
 
Posts
2,056
Likes
25,237
Here are three pictures of a 13ZN that I saved a long time ago as an example of a restored dial.

 
Posts
35
Likes
143
The font on the dial is questionable. The oxidation of the dial and the movement is inconsistent,The white feet.stay away from it.