Thinking about getting an X33 skywalker

I'm thinking about purchasing a new X33 anyone with pics or experience?

I bought one last week, what do you want to know?

It's my first titanium watch and is very comfortable to wear.

It's 42mm when you don't take into account the pushers and pusher guard on the left side of the watch.

Functionality is great but the manual isn't as easy to follow as the demonstrations on the app.

I'm already using the alarm every morning. The display lights up very clearly at night although only for five seconds at a time.

It's my first 'grab-and-go' watch and will be accompanying me on holiday/away from home/to the pub etc from now on.

It's remarkably accurate.

The box is huge, useless and a waste of postage.

O0ZrFkw.jpg

cfldtK0.jpg

Just curious about the watch, trying to decide if I want it.

Have you tried one on?

Like all of the X-33s, the Skywalker is a watch you need to play with to see if you "get"... definitely something to work out before spending any cash. 👍

Why do these watches keep getting Star Wars nicknames? I’d hate to see the jabba edition. The greedo could be cool

Why do these watches keep getting Star Wars nicknames? I’d hate to see the jabba edition. The greedo could be cool

How about the Jar Jar Binks? That's one alarm that would wake you up angry!

To be honest I like the appearance of the first generation better.

I tried both. Ultimately bought a fisrt gen, but sold it last year. I really miss it and hope to buy a second gen soon. I really liked the ability to grab and go, and it was incredibly comfortable. I did find the Skywalker to wear a bit big compared to the first gen.

I owned a first Gen X-33, sold it, and then bought a 2nd Gen which is a keeper.

This thread's lacking pictures...

IMG_4186.JPG

At least until you get shot in the face. ::rimshot::

I'd echo others and say it's worth trying on, plus you get to visit the Omega Boutique. Why do you want the X-33 in particular? I love my X-33, but I'm a pilot and I use its features for flying, particularly the time zones and MET/PET.

I like the overall look and I had a brietling emergency kind of a way to fill that spot

Happy owner of Solar Impulse LE. Recently remodelled the NATO strap that it somes with (hate double layer underneath the watch):

Got my bracelet eventually, here wristroll: