Think these are re dials, seller hiding the truth?

Posts
8,243
Likes
29,115
I'm not an expert on that model, but would still assert that it is definitely a redial.
 
Posts
10,995
Likes
54,828
Ya I’m a noob and the pics aren’t great but in my noob opinion it’s not original
 
Posts
1,610
Likes
6,044
I agree on redial but If I'm not wrong anywhere in the ad the seller states the dial is original...
 
Posts
9
Likes
2
Thanks very much guys, why are some sellers either clueless or just dodgy!! It’s not fair, almost stung me.

I found a couple of from these guys that the dial looks iffy and not advised!

I’ll keep searching and will come back for kind advise. Thanks again guys!
 
Posts
24,795
Likes
55,073
Weird hands also. But since it's also overpriced, I don't see why anyone would consider buying it.
 
Posts
8,701
Likes
14,612
I agree on redial but If I'm not wrong anywhere in the ad the seller states the dial is original...


WHY PURCHASE FROM US

* 100% Guaranteed Authentic
 
Posts
1,610
Likes
6,044
WHY PURCHASE FROM US

* 100% Guaranteed Authentic

Authentic and original in the way we intend the word "original" are not the same, I think.
That dial is authentic because Omega did it, then someone repainted it...
 
Posts
8,701
Likes
14,612
Authentic and original in the way we intend the word "original" are not the same, I think.
That dial is authentic because Omega did it, then someone repainted it...
Correct, but you know as well as I do, they are playing word games. Why don't you ask the seller if the dial is authentic and see what the response is.
 
Posts
1,610
Likes
6,044
I'm not saying the seller is not hiding the truth, I think he actually is, but his language is tricky and on ebay that's not uncommon.
 
Posts
24,795
Likes
55,073
Correct, but you know as well as I do, they are playing word games. Why don't you ask the seller if the dial is authentic and see what the response is.

Yes, it's a dial, and authentic dial. 😁
 
Posts
9
Likes
2
That’s what I took from this, the dial it’s self is omega but the text is not original. Making this not “100% Guaranteed Authentic”.

I’ll asked them directly and let you know what they say!! Thanks guys
 
Posts
8,243
Likes
29,115
WHY PURCHASE FROM US

* 100% Guaranteed Authentic

I won't believe it until it is - ahem - authenticated by an eBay "expert"! 😁
 
Posts
2,677
Likes
3,151
100% a redial and a bad one at that, but I didn't see the lie, it doesn't say original factory condition
 
Posts
906
Likes
1,739
The paint/ print in the dial is not authentic, so it can only be 99% authentic by weight, less so if by surface area.
 
Posts
786
Likes
2,472
Ya I’m a noob and the pics aren’t great but in my noob opinion it’s not original]
s-l1600.jpg
 
Posts
4,855
Likes
12,276
Some take extensive, careful scrutiny and debate to decide redial or no. This one took less than a second, it's a redial.