The "Ugliest watch ever made" thread

😁 Doubtful, but if I had one and somebody offered to trade me a plain standard Speedy Pro and a plate of bacon for it, the bacon would seal the deal!
81673D2D-51AC-48D8-A6A5-FEF89FA84396.jpeg

I see that Tudor and raise you:

Tudor+Black+Bay+P01+Hands-on+Review

I tried one on the other day and I liked it more than I expected I would!

Most want to hide the fact that it’s a quartz

04308DEA-AB46-4919-B887-D8E3229E4D19.jpeg

A86B66A4-E887-426C-ABF6-8EE7BF9FE384.jpeg

Look at the others with a smile, there are some beauties

https://www.starbuy.com.au/other-brands/electricianz-mens-watch
These are probably the first in this thread that I disagree with. My biggest issue with them is their size at 45mm. I think the designs are fun, and I'd definitely wear one if it were a gift, but I don't think I'd cough up $500 to buy one. They are unique, but to me in a good way.

These are probably the first in this thread that I disagree with. My biggest issue with them is their size at 45mm. I think the designs are fun, and I'd definitely wear one if it were a gift, but I don't think I'd cough up $500 to buy one. They are unique, but to me in a good way.

First one would be a gift from the unibomber 😉

Ok. I just stumbled across this thread and I had to post. I am embarrassed to say that I am the owner of the most ugliest watch. I bought it long ago because the ugliness was memorizing.

It is an honor to present to you my “Chandelier Swatch” with the original paperwork and box.

I like Bulova but am not a fan of their gold nugget phase.

Screenshot_20200405-080218.png

Actually the Bulova Alaskan Gold Nugget series looked pretty great. I really like mine.
101518 076.JPG

Ok. I just stumbled across this thread and I had to post. I am embarrassed to say that I am the owner of the most ugliest watch. I bought it long ago because the ugliness was memorizing.

It is an honor to present to you my “Chandelier Swatch” with the original paperwork and box.
I used to own that watch! I was in town and I saw a long queue snaking its way from the Swatch store. I asked what was going on and was told a new limited edition watch was being released. Thinking my ship had come in and if I bought one and waited a few years I would never need to work again, I joined the line.

about two hours later I had my Chandelier. I looked at it once, never removing it from the box, and hid it away. It really is not a wearer.

A few years passed and eventually I decided it was time for someone else to “enjoy” it and so up it went on eBay.

I think I got about £70 for it. I didn’t retire.