Forums Latest Members

The Time 4A Pint Podcast: Season 1 Summary

1. tyrantlizardrex May 12, 2017

On the 25th March 2017, I launched the Time 4A Pint Podcast, with no experience of recording audio, interviewing people, or being a publisher of content - 8 weeks later, and thanks to some very generous guests, I've released 7 episodes, that have been played over 3,500 times, in more than 50 countries.

I was even interviewed by the lovely folk over at Fratello Watches - @Robert-Jan and Mike thank you!

Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 11.27.15.png

Exciting and humbling stuff indeed - thanks to everyone that has listened, shared, given feedback, and written a review on iTunes - you lot are fantastic.

And a very special thanks to the first 6 interviewees (including @Spacefruit, @neilfrancis, and @LiquidSolid) - you have all been so incredibly generous with your time, with your watches, and with your patience - making this so much fun, that it's an absolute joy to do.

This week, I'm taking a break (that lovely little constellation has joined me), and enjoying some weather much warmer than that of the UK - but fear not, the Time 4A Pint Podcast will return with Episode 8, on Friday 19th May 2017.

Constellation_logo_overlay.jpg

Until then, you can catch up on the first 7 episodes here.

Cheers

Chris

Edited May 12, 2017
  2. Uniqez May 12, 2017

Really cool stuff. Put all of them on my phone and was listening to on my way to work. Good way to start your day!
    Thanks Chris. 1494649288576.jpeg

neilfrancis, Jwit and tyrantlizardrex like this.
  3. tyrantlizardrex May 13, 2017

Cheers @Uniqez - glad you enjoyed the episodes so far! :thumbsup:

4. Jking something intelligent and witty... May 13, 2017

I've listened to the first 4 so far. Fantastic stuff! I'm amazed how professional the sound is...you could never tell you are new at it. The only criticism i have is the first episode is way too long. Anyway you could shorten it up some? :D

tyrantlizardrex likes this.
  5. Greatoldone May 13, 2017

Hang on - The rules of serialised content state you're supposed to put this at the beginning of Season 2...

'Previously, on Time 4 A Pint...'

Cue dramatic montage and louder faster version of the theme music. :D

neilfrancis and tyrantlizardrex like this.