The Third Annual Mid-Atlantic G2G Was Amazing!!!

I want to add that I tied all the bows on the bags..: wired-friggin-ribbon…my hands are hamburger.

Like 12
All I can say is James’ +1 makes some kick ass gifts!

Much like last time, this event looked like a blast. It’s awesome you all are able to put this together and have fun like this!
You know, the holiday season is a lovely time to visit the east coast, Aaron. Perhaps next year you and your Plus1 can make it out.

Like 3
You know, the holiday season is a lovely time to visit the east coast, Aaron. Perhaps next year you and your Plus1 can make it out.
Would love to have you both join us next year, Aaron. Actually, we had two attendees this year who took the train to Baltimore from NYC and another attendee who flew in from Hartford, CT. Proof positive that if you build it, they will come. :)

Like 6
I have honestly been trying to talk her into it. We have a couple big things going on this year, but I think next year is on the table! :) I would love to attend one

Like 2
I have honestly been trying to talk her into it. We have a couple big things going on this year, but I think next year is on the table! :) I would love to attend one
An hour south to DC on the train and you have all the Smithsonian’s and National monuments, 1.5 north and you’re in Philly, 2.5 and you are in NYC. Make a week long trip out of it.

Like 3
Ok, G2G attendees, we're all waiting for more pics. I've posted all of the ones that I have. I know that I wasn't the only one taking photos. Here I am, by the way . . .
1517460-cf33b155c66f5595d08c0ed40d5703ba.jpg

Like 4
Every bag contained a stainless steel water bottle with a caliber 321 design, a watch travel case, a handmade holiday ornament and a selection of top shelf candy. Everyone also received a custom made name tag.
Those look very nice, and a very thoughtful selection of items.

Oh, were there other watches there?
It's nice to see JwRosenthal start posting after a long break!

Like 7
I had a great time meeting everyone and checking out all of the watches! So many watches! Wish we had more time together so the fun didn’t have to end so soon. Thank you @gbesq, @JwRosenthal, Hannah, and @RevZMan123 for organizing an awesome event and working so hard on the swag and raffle. I was so busy chatting it up and trying to check out as many watches as I could that I didn’t take a single picture. Not even a wrist shot today. Which is ironic because I was wearing two watches for the occasion. Thanks again for an awesome event!

Like 8
You learn something new every day.
Haha Michael Scott says it in The Office “Swag! Stuff we all get!” Sometimes I wish my memory could retain more important information ::facepalm2::, but in this instance it was fitting :)

Like 3
Wow, what a great turn-out! I was bummed to miss it due to a work trip. Great work organizing, Greg.

Like 3
Yes, big thanks to the organizers who have all been mentioned (Greg, James, Ericc and Hannah).

Also a big thanks to @Duracuir1 : we all signed the leather, and your raffle contributions artwork was very popular!

We also nerded out over a few cars...

GTG Porsches - Dec2023.jpg

Like 10
Yes, big thanks to the organizers who have all been mentioned (Greg, James, Ericc and Hannah).

Also a big thanks to @Duracuir1 : we all signed the leather, and your raffle contributions artwork was very popular!

We also nerded out over a few cars...

GTG Porsches - Dec2023.jpg
Dang, how did I miss that!

Great seeing everyone today, and the conversations were awesome. Thanks to all who organized and worked so hard to make it that much more special. Last year I took a boat load of pictures, but this year I found myself in the same situation as @Aroxx consumed in conversation and admiring all the nice watches. I was only able to snag one quick shot (pardon the photo quality).

IMG_0843.jpg

Like 5
Oh yea. I actually won something in the raffle! I was really hoping for that leather tray from @Duracuir1 but this will do! Anyone know Rick?

IMG_7298.jpeg IMG_7299.jpeg

Like 10
but this will do! Anyone know Rick?
No but I’m happy to change my name to Rick if Cindy requests it….

Nice raffle win!

Like 4
Someone wanted to make sure we got a full view of the GT3
That's not EXACTLY what I had in mind... but it DID the job!!! :D

Like 2