The Summer Blue Seamaster 300M Diver is easily in my Top 5 best Blue Dial!

These are excellent pictures, I love how you managed to capture the way these dials seem to almost emit light. I think at least partly it's because the lume emits almost the exact same color that it already is, which adds to and enhances the blue instead of fighting with it.

I look forward to seeing your watch on various straps.[/

Thanks, but purely down to just pointing my phone and pressing a button. Helps that the subject is absolutely stunning though!

I’ve always found the way light plays on the ceramic dials on the Diver 300m captivating.

Like 1
Finally received the new strap/deployant clasp. It's certainly easier to use over the standard strap with pin/buckle but, asthetically, I'm on the fence. Think I might prefer the standard combo. Time will tell.

Receipt shows it's priced at £325 here in the UK and I'm not sure it's worth that premium over the standard item but, as mine was complimentary, I'm not complaining!

I think it does add a little sophistication though.

Like 2
Finally received the new strap/deployant clasp. It's certainly easier to use over the standard strap with pin/buckle but, asthetically, I'm on the fence. Think I might prefer the standard combo. Time will tell.

Receipt shows it's priced at £325 here in the UK and I'm not sure it's worth that premium over the standard item but, as mine was complimentary, I'm not complaining!

Gorgeous. I wish there was a blue rubber strap that fit the SM300 as perfectly as the black 43.5mm ceramic rubber strap fits. It would be nice to have a rubber option during the summer without struggling to make it fit.

Jacket link?

I went back and forth on the traditional blue smp and the summer blue SMP a few months back. Went with the traditional at the time.....well guess it grew on me.

1000006684.jpg 1000006686.jpg 1000006692.jpg

Like 2
@KingCobb so you added a THIRD SMP? or did you trade the green? Great pickup.... I heard the summer blue production is now discontinued (but have not verified that).

OK, you may officially have a problem! :D @hen would approve.

He is the King Cobb of Seamasters, long live the King Cobb and his one watch Kingdom. :thumbsup:

Like 1
I went back and forth on the traditional blue smp and the summer blue SMP a few months back. Went with the traditional at the time.....well guess it grew on me.

1000006684.jpg 1000006686.jpg 1000006692.jpg

Since you have both Summer Blue and Standard Blue SM 300 Diver in hand; are the Blue in the Bezel the same Blue or is it a bit lighter on the Summer Blue?

To me the blues are completely different. Summer blue is a lighter color.