The Summer Blue Seamaster 300M Diver is easily in my Top 5 best Blue Dial!

I may be a simple man but I love the rubber strap. What a combo!

I have! I picked up a Heritage Summer Blue just a few days ago. Love the tone and gradient of summer blue on both the SMP and the heritage especially!
The 300 Heritage at certain angle looks as if though you are viewing Neptune from space! Here is a picture of what I mean (Not my picture/ Watch)

The 300 Heritage at certain angle looks as if though you are viewing Neptune from space! Here is a picture of what I mean (Not my picture/ Watch)

I agree! Where did this picture come from? I have seen almost no images of this watch online, fantastic shot!

Super glad to see an image from another person. Also, very fitting that it's like looking at Neptune, considering that Neptune is on the back of these watches!

I agree! Where did this picture come from? I have seen almost no images of this watch online, fantastic shot!

Super glad to see an image from another person. Also, very fitting that it's like looking at Neptune, considering that Neptune is on the back of these watches!

It was from a user in the FB Drinking Coffee and talking watches group; nonetheless the heritage is an amazing pick, personally can't go wrong with any of the summer blue editions.
Edited:

It was from a user in the FB Drinking Coffee and talking watches group; nonetheless the heritage is an amazing pick, personally can't go wrong with any of the summer blue editions.

Tell them another SM304 owner says hi and nice watch!

I may be a simple man but I love the rubber strap. What a combo!
I am not fan of the Brosnan Bond Bracelet hence I went with the Rubber Strap, but even then I am not a fan of Rubber Strap either hahhaa; at the end I went with StrapCode's Mesh Bracelet which I think is a match in heaven with this watch.

Does the Heritage Summer Blue have the 75th anniversary marking on the back? TIA

Does the Heritage Summer Blue have the 75th anniversary marking on the back? TIA

Yes, the heritage has the same caseback engraving

Mine too! Actually all my other blue dialed watches have been!
IMG_6713.jpeg

wait, why is the mesh bracelet on your 300 not tapering? The diver mesh tapers. What’s going on here??

IMG_0402.jpeg IMG_0408.jpeg IMG_0401.jpeg IMG_0265.jpeg As many watch enthusiasts would say, the Dial is the soul of the Watch. I am a huge lover of Blue Dial Watches; there’s just something so mesmerizing about Blue Dial watches .. from Seiko Presage Line’s SRPB41 Blue Moon which started my Watch collecting journey to OMEGA Aqua Terra 38.5mm’s SkyFall which was my first High End Watch.. and then when I caught a glance of Vacheron Constantin’s Blue OverSeas 4500V in person .. there has yet to be another occasion in which I am that mesmerized by a Blue Dial watch.. until recently.. when OMEGA announced their Summer Blue Seamaster 300M Diver.
This Summer Blue Divers 300M; I will nickname BlueBerry is easily in my top 5 for best blue dial watches of all time! The way the shades of blue plays with the light/angle is lovely!

Stunning and great pics!

I have the OG black version and will be trading for one of these soon.

Stunning and great pics!

I have the OG black version and will be trading for one of these soon.
Can't go wrong with the modern ceramic version (though .. I really prefer the slim case of the OG)

The back of the Summer Blue watches is absolutely beautiful. It really has to be seen in person, photos can't do it justice. upload_2024-1-16_21-26-21.png

Bring back the cool case backs! I’m planning on picking one of these up sometime in the spring.

The back of the Summer Blue watches is absolutely beautiful. It really has to be seen in person, photos can't do it justice. upload_2024-1-16_21-26-21.png
I am more of a seethrough caseback guy but on a dive watch I def. prefer a solid case back

Congrats! Play around with different straps. I really love the summer blue nato.
IMG_8501.jpeg

I definitely need to get one of these for my heritage, I think it would look fantastic. It looks absolutely gorgeous on your diver, I haven't even seen one of these on a watch yet!!!

Will be looking to adds some blue nato's to my collection soon.

I have the OEM mesh bracelet too, so will try that in the coming days.

Picked mine up today. Love it. PXL_20240201_133421993.jpg
PXL_20240201_132343817.jpg

These are excellent pictures, I love how you managed to capture the way these dials seem to almost emit light. I think at least partly it's because the lume emits almost the exact same color that it already is, which adds to and enhances the blue instead of fighting with it.

I look forward to seeing your watch on various straps.