The New (Oct 2023) Planet Ocean Dark Grey GMT Cal 8906 Titanium Ref 215.92.46.22.99.002

Honestly, I think this new PO is stunning.
I understand concerns about this watch. It's thick, big and expensive.
However I believe that the intention behind this watch is not going mainstream, at least not now, but technological arms race. Just like Spirate.

Like 3
I thought this one was beautiful since its release; and the more I look at it, the more I like it.
But since my bank account doesn't grow enough to afford it, I simply dream about it.
And, since dreams are cheap, I dream of walking into a boutique, and ordering this piece AND a set of 22mm straps that would probably fit, from the same series of 45.5 Pl.Oc. (chrono; big blue, deep black)
Here are the (virtual) results:
ORIGINAL
PO-DG.png
DEEP BLACK RUBBER
PO-DG caucciu deep black.jpg
CHRONO RUBBER
PO-DG caucciu crono.jpg
BIG BLUE RUBBER
PO-DG caucciu big blue.jpg
BIG BLUE GATOR
PO-DG alligatore big blue.jpg
DEEP BLACK (SEDNA) GATOR
PO-DG alligatore deep black.jpg

I really think this watch has great potential!

PS: and no NATO because I think 17,4 mm of thickness is enough :D

Like 1
If omega is able to make 12-13mm thick divers with lug to lug of about 48mm even if WR has to be reduced to say 200m with non-display casebacks they would open up to a whole different segment of the watch market.

with omegasteel, they can reduce the thickness without all the other compromises. They need to hurry and implement the new material asap

In person I thought this watch was awesome, and would've bought it except for the price. Had it been the same as an Ultra Deep or even a stitch more I would've bought it but no way it's worth double.