Forums Latest Members
  1. Gatsby Oct 2, 2015

Gentlemen,

i have read here for years and learned so much - special thanks to Noodia, LouS and others - about the wonderful UG watches !! Coming from the Rolex Vintage world, i just admired the Polerouter and Compax watches, but never bought one - then the fire began again and since a few weeks i was looking for the right UG !!

Yesterday i got the call from a longtime friend of mine who is connected with many collectors and he finally found one for me - I did not expect, but it was the watch, i love most: the magic Space Compax!

All original, small blue hands, right engraving on the back, the condition is a pure sensation for me. All what it will need one day are two new black rubbers, but i can live with the original ones for now! As far as i know, this is the MK1 version (in Rolex language), you will call it first execution i think ! ;)

Well, i was on the road today to get this beauty, and all i can say: LOVE THIS WATCH !!!!!!

I have seen the MK1 version with Lume on the huge hour indices and below the '12' - and some as mine without lume and white painting from Singer. Is there a defination, which one is earlier?

Thanks again and have a wonderful weekend !!
    Werner

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

aleks, HeuerLoon, heypacha and 17 others like this.
  2. valjoux72 Oct 2, 2015

Congrats, really beautiful.
    I love the small hands in the sub dials.

Gatsby likes this.
  3. Fer Seamaster Oct 2, 2015

Nice example in a very good condition. I do also love the Spacecompax!!!

Gatsby likes this.
  4. LouS Mrs Nataf's Other Son Staff Member Oct 2, 2015

Magic indeed!

Gatsby likes this.
  5. rarebirds.de Oct 4, 2015

werner, big congrats old friend! the UG compax chronos especially the more sporty, late sixties to beginning seventies variations are just simply outstanding watches.. still totally underrrated if you ask me. enjoy that stunner! yours, andee

Gatsby likes this.
  6. nicolas07 Oct 4, 2015

Lovely and wonderfull condition!
    I can't help you concerning dial variations however...

Gatsby likes this.
  7. Gatsby Oct 6, 2015

THANK YOU all very much for the kind words !!!

Sometimes you have to wait months and years for your dream watch, sometimes they come within a few days ! Crazy !!!

+++

My new 3646 Heuer Autavia 'Andretti' with superrare Tachy bezel next to my Space Compax !

[​IMG]

aleks, HeuerLoon, gophishin and 3 others like this.
  8. lwong Oct 6, 2015

Wutttt that is a lovely 3646!!! Dibs please!

Gatsby likes this.