Forums Latest Members
  1. Veritas99 Mar 7, 2013

As anyone who has searched for early Zenith catalogs knows, the brand was never big on its marketing campaigns. All that changed when Thierry Nataf took over as CEO in 2001. LouS has graciously introduced you to this flamboyant bit of showmanship:

[​IMG]

I would like to add to that collection with a short video of Zenith's ad campaign around the same time. Welcome to the Matrix, and "the Allure of Zenith"...

2. LouS Mrs Nataf's Other Son Staff Member Mar 7, 2013

The sublime beauty of Nataf's work at Zenith is that it is not possible to mock or satirize it any more thoroughly or trenchantly than it satirizes itself. Try it - it just can't be done.

3. John Chris Il Duca de Luca Mar 7, 2013

I'm just embarrassed that my shirtless back-handsprings are now on this forum and so widely publicized. I thought before that no one would actually see this!

4. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 7, 2013

John you have nothing to be embarrassed about, your technique is actually quite good. It looks like you are following on the heels of our great inspiration, Ashley, also know for his dashing choreographic skills.

keanureevesmatrixnesdddo.jpg

John Chris likes this.
  5. avantnoire Mar 7, 2013

Lovely looking bird, falcon I presume...

6. CanberraOmega Rabbitohs and Whisky Supporter Mar 8, 2013

For a split second, I thought you were talking about the last shot of Ashley!

7. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 9, 2013

Man you guys are weird ::screwloose::

8. John Chris Il Duca de Luca Mar 9, 2013

The price of fame is to attract wierdness!