Posts 389 Likes 569 PRW ·Jan 3, 2021 jaguar11 How cool!!! How cool or "How cool?" Not bad, about -6 with the wind.
Posts 18,302 Likes 27,671 Foo2rama ·Jan 3, 2021·Nowhere near as grumpy as he used to be... PRW How cool or "How cool?" Not bad, about -6 with the wind. Does a wind chill modifier apply to bare metal... Discuss.
Posts 3,431 Likes 9,107 blufinz52 ·Jan 3, 2021·Hears dead people, not watch rotors. Foo2rama Does a wind chill modifier apply to bare metal... Discuss. No. Wind will not lower the temperature of metal below the air temperature.
Posts 18,302 Likes 27,671 Foo2rama ·Jan 3, 2021·Nowhere near as grumpy as he used to be... blufinz52 No. Wind will not lower the temperature of metal below the air temperature. I bet some people will strongly disagree. But I’m with you.
Posts 389 Likes 569 PRW ·Jan 3, 2021 ...then straight into a steaming hot bath, still wearing it to give it a quick wash! Love this watch, it takes what I give it daily!
Posts 30,175 Likes 77,921 Archer ·Jan 3, 2021 Foo2rama Does a wind chill modifier apply to bare metal... Discuss. Yes, but only to bring the item to the ambient temperature quicker...not to a lower than ambient temperature.
Posts 1,813 Likes 9,399 Longbow ·Jan 3, 2021 Looks quite warm with that steel case and sapphire caseback in direct skin contact. Globemasters are much cooler and this is positively frozen
Posts 1,444 Likes 2,221 scapa ·Jan 3, 2021 Good stuff. I took my FOIS and Seamaster skiing in late December and both held up beautifully - despite some decent chills and light spills. No Bond-style stunts though.
Posts 5,631 Likes 5,814 SkunkPrince ·Jan 3, 2021 Foo2rama I bet some people will strongly disagree. But I’m with you. They can disagree all they want but they're still wrong. Mind you, more wind will mean whatever it is will cool faster, but it won't get any colder than ambient.
Posts 16,899 Likes 48,104 STANDY ·Jan 4, 2021 Foo2rama Does a wind chill modifier apply to bare metal... Discuss. But but,,,,if you move your arms.......Dynamic Pressure remember 😁😁