Forums Latest Members

FS Tag Heuer Monaco Limited Edition, Full Kit, Under Warranty

1. rwilner Jan 3, 2016

FS: Tag Heuer Monaco Limited Edition CAW211B.

Details: 39mm, 22mm lug, sapphire front and back glass, anthracite (grey metallic) face with left hand oversize crown. Limited edition of 1860 pieces. Full box and papers.

Condition: This was a factory demo that I purchased from an AD. I'm the original owner. It has some cosmetic flaws on the case, but the factory gave it a full mechanical service before I took ownership (I have the receipt). The flaws are not noticeable on the wrist (to me) and are difficult to photograph but close scrutiny will reveal them. This piece has more than 18 months of factory warranty remaining. The original strap and deploy buckle are unworn -- I wore it on the aftermarket double-stitch strap, which is also included. I also bought an aftermarket contrast stitch strap that fits the factory deploy buckle, also included.

Includes: Timepiece, unworn original strap and deploy buckle, aftermarket contrast stitch strap, double-stitch leather strap, full box and papers, service reciept.

Pictures:
    monaco 1.png monaco 2.png monaco 3.png monaco 4.png

Price: Lists for $6,700. Authentic watches grey market year-end sale price is $4,275. Let's call it $3,800 shipped for a piece with the full kit and great strap options, still under factory warranty for more than 18 months.

Please buy with confidence -- I have over $30k in watch transactions on the various forums. I plan on being a member of the watch community for a long time, and my reputation is important to me. I don't accept returns unless the watch is not as represented.

thanks for looking!
    Rich

2. dougiedude Carpe horologium! Jan 3, 2016

Wait, isn't it with a see-through sapphire back?

Wanna see a pic! ::bleh::

3. rwilner Jan 3, 2016

yep, it does have the see thru back, I'll take a pic in the morning.

I think it's a cal 11.