Forums Latest Members

SOLD SwAF Lemania; aka the "Viggen" Lemania. Project

1. marturx Feb 17, 2014

OHPF

For sale here is this SwAF Lemania, which I have owned for a long time, hoping that one day a suitable bezel should walk by my door....

Now I prefer to free some cash, and let some else take over this project, if there is someone around who can see an opportunity here. I don´t know.

The watch is complete and correct, except for the missing bezel. NB it has no 3 crowns (the Swedish national symbol) on the lid, and no individual no outside. It does have a stamp inside the lid, under the case ref 817, and it says 9701. I don´t know what it means.

To my knowledge, this watch is fully original Lemania. What purpose it has served, I don´t know. If this was one of the issued "Viggen" Lemania´s, I don´t know either. By that I mean, that I don´t know if it was used during flight service, or if it was some kind of prototype, since it don´t look like the others I've seen with respect to the caseback engravings.

The watch is fully working, incl all chrono functions. It has not been recently serviced. But I think that it keeps good time. I will check upon that now.

My asking is USD 3300 shipped. Registered mail and insured with the Swedish post. Payment is by banktransfer.

Viggen.jpg

2. marturx Mar 23, 2014

OHPF to a swedish Gentleman!

3. marturx Mar 26, 2014

SOLD

Thanks to the Forum, the buyer and MODs! :)