Superior customer treatment

Posts
1,464
Likes
6,665
I decided to post this here as it is Omega related. If it belongs in Open Forum, please move it along.

Over the past several months I've been engaged with Omega HQ at Bienne, for some additional spa treatment for my 166.077. I must say, they blew me away with customer treatment. For the very modest price of around $500 and change, they replaced several parts (in addition to the movement parts, the hands, crystal, crown/stem assy, and bezel lock assy) as well as performing a movement overhaul. The cost included shipment back to me in the states. The watch, which I've posted here before, came back in stunning condition.

As a gesture of my appreciation, to the team who overhauled my watch and the fine lady who communicated with me all along the way, as my broken English needed translating for the Watchmakers, I sent a care package with some local food products (jelly, chocolate covered nuts, maple syrup, etc.). She replied with a nice personal letter and also sent me an Omega Watch Cleaning kit. It was a level of customer appreciation I did not expect. It was a very classy action on her part.

I just wanted to publicly thank the fine folks at Omega in Bienne. I'm obviously a lifer...

Carry on. 😀
 
Posts
1,957
Likes
5,922
The rarest of posts in this day of Demolish, Vivisect, Destroy and Besmirch...

nice to read about someone being satisfied.
 
Posts
4,042
Likes
8,750
The rarest of posts in this day of Demolish, Vivisect, Destroy and Besmirch...

nice to read about someone being satisfied.


Agreed.
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
There’s no pictures here, how am I supposed to know what this about. 🤔
 
Posts
1,464
Likes
6,665
OK, ok.

Apologies for the dog hair...



Sorry about file pics. The 166.077 is locked up for the moment.
 
Posts
1,912
Likes
2,928
That’s a hell of a wrist—the ploprof looks like it’s 36mm.

Glad to hear Omega is doing customer service right.
 
Posts
1,464
Likes
6,665
That’s a hell of a wrist—the ploprof looks like it’s 36mm.

Glad to hear Omega is doing customer service right.
It (the Ploprof) is deceptively modest in size. My wrist is about 7.5" and more boxy than flat in shape. Here is the same wrist with a 39mm GS: