Summer blue ploprof

Hi all,

Just wanted to know if there's any sale dates on these yet, would you advise going grey and do you think they will be around for long?

Not sure what to do as I want one but don't want to miss the boat on it

These are hitting the Omega Boutiques sporadically. If you're absolutely certain you want one, best bet is to get into a boutique and make a request unless you're willing to pay the most certain upcharge on the secondary market. Supply on this watch is very low at the moment.

These are hitting the Omega Boutiques sporadically. If you're absolutely certain you want one, best bet is to get into a boutique and make a request unless you're willing to pay the most certain upcharge on the secondary market. Supply on this watch is very low at the moment.
Thank you so much, there's hardly any for sale in the UK grey / AD. I'm wondering if they will become available soon? Hmmm

In my opinion there will never be many, the old Ploprof was hardly a big seller and that was half the price of this one. I got mine and think I was the first from the OB, but then I was on the ‘list’ for it before omega even announced they were making it. Good luck.

Plus of course, it’s a 75th. I don’t think they’ll be making this exact model in 3 years time. If you want one, get on to your nearest boutique asap.