Forums Latest Members
  1. howardken52 May 1, 2017

Good afternoon, Gents:

I've been searching the internet for a black leather strap for my vintage seamaster deville. I want something just like this.

[​IMG]

So far, I've had very little luck. Any recommendations? The lugs are 18mm. The watch is nearly identical to the one shown here. Thanks!

2. bigdubnick May 1, 2017

dvancleve, efauser and TexOmega like this.
  3. howardken52 May 1, 2017

Thanks for your reply. That' definitely the look I'm after. But I'd really like something of high quality that will last a long time. Are there any reputable sellers with bands like that?

4. efauser I ♥ karma!!! May 1, 2017

They are good straps. You can pay a shitload more money for a name like Hirsch or an Omega strap but I'm not convinced they're worth the cost difference.

ConElPueblo and bigdubnick like this.
  5. DON May 1, 2017

Appears to be a buffalo type leather, so might want to start looking under that

DON

[​IMG]

6. ConElPueblo May 2, 2017

Agree about the buffalo.

One of the best straps I've ever had on a watch is, no surprise here, a black Keleran bison leather strap.

@howardken52 go get yourself a black, 18mm Keleran Bison Leather for your watch, you won't be sorry. High quality and very smooth from the beginning, there is no breaking-in period. In fact, while you're at it, you could get one in dark brown as well...

For your convenience: http://www.ebay.com/itm/18mm-Black-...DE-USA-4585-/381886392573?hash=item58ea33e8fdPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

Ridiculously good.

bigdubnick likes this.
  7. Togri v. 2.0 Wow! Custom title... cool May 2, 2017

I would also very much like to recommend member here Jankoxxx. He makes fantastic straps.

8. howardken52 May 2, 2017

Thanks for all of your suggestions, fellas. A search for Buffalo Grain yielded good results. I ended up settling on this. Made by Fluco, sold by Holbens Fine Watch Bands on ebay. I was really looking for something with black (un-noticable) stitching as close to the edge of the band as possible. This fit the bill. And all for $22! Thanks again!

[​IMG]

bigdubnick likes this.