Strange Numbers engraved/stamped on case??

Evening,

My Omega Seamaster 145.029 has these numbers stamped on the case back and looking at a previous 2017 post on this forum I see somebody had a 145.029 also with numbers on rear!!
Does anybody know what they relate to???
Old post creator thought it may have been added by previous owner but obviously not and they’re very official looking and professionally stamped/engraved. Mine is bottom pic and previous thread is top pic.

What does the Extract of Archives say? Do they match any part of the movement’s serial?

What does the Extract of Archives say? Do they match any part of the movement’s serial?
The original post is just relating to a strap he bought and mentions the caseback numbers “As annoying and probably put on by previous owner” no mention in thread relating to them.
Nope, doesn’t relate to serial number‍.
Cheers

Yanking a plausible but who knows explanation out of my backside, some government entity provided watches for some purpose and these are inventory control numbers.

The original post is just relating to a strap he bought and mentions the caseback numbers “As annoying and probably put on by previous owner” no mention in thread relating to them.
Nope, doesn’t relate to serial number‍.
Cheers
Yanking a plausible but who knows explanation out of my backside, some government entity provided watches for some purpose and these are inventory control numbers.
i thought something on those lines too. I may ask Omega out of interest as quite a few threads about it I see.
Cheers matey

An extract of the archive might show something. Otherwise Omega will have no clue.