Forums Latest Members
  1. Fearnzygram May 4, 2020

My mother purchased an Omega for me around 83 84 a two tone De Ville
    The clasp was a bit dodgy so I took it off and left it wrapped around some sun glasses on the front seat of my Van, I know stupid !! Returned to the van and watch and sun glasses gone. Iam trying to replace it with the same watch but can not find even the model anyplace, looked through all the eighties catalogues online , no sign of it ??? The most similar I can find dates from 1979 era but I can only find it in all Gold plate or stainless steel ??
    Mine was definitely 2 tone because I picked it over a Rolex because the Rolex had no date and was a bit plain looking !!!!
    Blame the Eighties !!(Rolex was also about £40 more ) Any help would be appreciated as would just like to replace for sentimental reasons,pictures are closest to it but I can't remember the strap being the tuck under type as I remember going back to the dealer Watkinsons in St Helens to get the links put in as I increased in weight !!! No pictures by the way the theft occured in around 93/94 Screenshot_20200503_231434_com.android.chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200503_230122_com.android.chrome.jpg

DaveK likes this.