Stolen last night in Leicestershire

Posts
20
Likes
63
Stolen last night in Leicestershire. I am absolutely heart broken.

REF 35105000
WATCH No 57399066
Ref 21532432104001
Watch No 89913553
Ref 7390076
Watch No 60274025
Ref 21530442104001
Watch No 89842156
Ref 23332412101002
Watch No 87486593
 
Posts
1,455
Likes
6,533
Stolen last night in Leicestershire. I am absolutely heart broken.

REF 35105000
WATCH No 57399066
Ref 21532432104001
Watch No 89913553
Ref 7390076
Watch No 60274025
Ref 21530442104001
Watch No 89842156
Ref 23332412101002
Watch No 87486593
I feel your pain. Might there be a lesson we could all learn?
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,379
So sorry to hear that. Probably for drugs money. Pathetic loser for a reject from a human person.
 
Posts
909
Likes
1,724
So sorry to hear this - it’s a perennial worry for most of us. I just hope you have insurance.
 
Posts
13,915
Likes
54,108
Stolen last night in Leicestershire. I am absolutely heart broken.

REF 35105000
WATCH No 57399066
Ref 21532432104001
Watch No 89913553
Ref 7390076
Watch No 60274025
Ref 21530442104001
Watch No 89842156
Ref 23332412101002
Watch No 87486593
I know it hurts but what were the circumstances? Safe?, watch box? workers in house? etc.
 
Posts
920
Likes
2,894
Wow, I'm sorry about that. Hope nobody was injured, and it was just material things that were lost. And I hope the thief/thieves are apprehended! Keep us updated.

I assume this is from your home?
 
Posts
20
Likes
63
Stolen through out the day while I was at work, they where kept in a watch box in my main bedroom. All but one was insured as I had on recently purchased it. Police believe the door lock was picked, there has been a spate of them in the area recently.
 
Posts
216
Likes
151
I am sickened to hear this. Sorry this happened.
 
Posts
1,895
Likes
3,637
Terrible if that happens, may the buggers burn !
 
Posts
924
Likes
4,993
So sorry. Sickening to learn your home and possessions were violated. Praying the police will make an arrest and recover your beautiful timepieces.
 
Posts
7,324
Likes
23,737
Hate to hear these stories, and hate the people that do this. Hope they rot in hell.
 
Posts
20
Likes
63
Hate to hear these stories, and hate the people that do this. Hope they rot in hell.
I hope they die of an overdose very painfully. I am not a wealthy person, I made sacrifices to buy those pieces.
 
Posts
208
Likes
136
sorry to hear about this will keep eye out best of luck in recovering them
 
Posts
3,302
Likes
9,933
Too bad, sorry this happened to you.

If the lock was picked it might be pros and not junkies. Not that it matters, but pros are harder to safeguard against.

Any idea to why the bastards chose your house?
 
Posts
409
Likes
818
Very very sorry to hear that. We are living in a very strange world.
 
Posts
112
Likes
134
Oh beautiful pieces with memories just gone... Im sorry to hear this