Forums Latest Members

SOLD SS Omega Seamaster 'pre-de ville' date w. Arabic numerals in rose-gold, 14770-2SC, REDUCED 695 euro

1. onlyomega94 Jun 24, 2021

Omega Seamster so-called ‘pre-De Ville’, ref. 14770-2SC, cal. 562 with a serial dating it to roughly 1961. It is 34mm in diameter and features an omega signed crown (which I believe is correct for this reference) as well as crystal with Omega logo.

It runs and keeps time well (I have tested it during 24 hours). The last owner told me it was serviced 3 years ago (to this date) but I have no proof of that so please treat as if the service history is unknown. The watch is overall in good condition. The real stunner is the dial which is in great condition with a clear sunburst finish and rose gold indices with wonderful Arabic numerals at the quarters - a dial version I believe is quite uncommon.

This line of watches were earlier versions of the Seamster De Ville line. In essence the case shape is pretty much the same but the De Ville was added later on. Hence this watch is referred to as pre-De Ville.

Asking 760 (now 695) euro + shipping (25 euro for tracked and insured - up to 600 euro - shipping within the EU with GLS). Payment through PayPal F&F. Shipped from Denmark. I can also ship outside the EU if the buyer prefers.

Please know that this is a private sale and that I do not accept returns. Pictures are part of the description.

A couple of references
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/good-experience-with-seller-onlyomega94.124633/
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/smooth-transaction-with-onlyomega94.124817/

Please feel free to PM me with any questions.
    tempImage6Yfa7f.png tempImageTbrrpj.png tempImagenDF3Zl.png tempImagePJ9nzW.png tempImageWDTqT5.png tempImages4SBwu.png tempImageYx5WoD.png tempImageun4yL3.png tempImageTZ2lMR.png tempImagen2EFoh.png tempImageYeZL2V.png

tempImagezi26kO.png tempImagel5MEqv.png
    Edited Jun 29, 2021
    mrbreen, Zdzislaw, Zapatta and 8 others like this.
  2. onlyomega94 Jun 27, 2021

Bump

3. onlyomega94 Jun 29, 2021

Reduced to 695 euro

Passover likes this.
  4. onlyomega94 Jul 4, 2021

Bump