Forums Latest Members

SOLD SS 1961 Omega Constellation 14381 Reference w/ Patina'd Champagne Dial

1. seekingseaquest Oct 28, 2019

Last thread deleted by mods for posting within 24hrs of last bump.. oops. Here we go again..

For sale or trade is a 1961 Omega Constellation 14381 reference with a evenly patina'd champagne dial. The case is unpolished with a sharp bezel, lugs, and rose gold medallion on case back, however has a gauge on the case back from someone opening it improperly. I believe the hands have been re-lumed. The 551 caliber movement winds and sets well however is running very fast so needs service.

Price is $600. Additional details are below, and feel free to reach out with any questions.

IMG_1263.JPG IMG_1235.JPG

Dial: Original champagne dial has developed an even patina. Radium lume is present on the dial, but I believe the hands have been re-lumed and some of the lume is missing from the minute hand. There is some oxidation on the second hand. "Swiss Made" is present below the six marker as expected.

Case: Original 14381-6 case is in unpolished condition. Lugs, bezel, and rose gold medallion on the case back are sharp. There is a pretty significant scratch on the case back from someone trying to open it improperly. Case is 34.5mm without crown.

Crown: Original decagonal crown, signed with the Omega logo.

Crystal: Original signed crystal (Omega logo etched in center) is clear.

Movement: Original caliber 551 automatic movement winds and sets well, but it is running very fast so it needs service. Service history is unknown. Serial number dates the watch to 1961.

Strap: Comes on a new 18mm brown leather strap with a stainless steel buckle. It does NOT come with the strap pictured.

Price is $600. Open to trades for non-radium 50s or early 60s Seamasters, Constellations, Geneves, Conquests, Flagships (see my WTB/WTT here). I'll cover insured US shipping, international shipping to be discussed with buyer. PayPal preferred for payment. OF seller reviews are here. Returns are accepted if watch is grossly misrepresented. Watch is located in Seattle, WA, USA.

IMG_1229.JPG
    IMG_1228.JPG IMG_1232.JPG IMG_1225.JPG IMG_1226.JPG IMG_1227.JPG IMG_1234.JPG IMG_1482.JPG IMG_1492.JPG

2. seekingseaquest Oct 31, 2019

Bump

3. seekingseaquest Nov 5, 2019

Bump

4. seekingseaquest Nov 8, 2019

Bump