Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Constellation 14381 61 SC

1. donkii Aug 21, 2021

Up for grabs a Constellation that doesn't need much of an introduction. Reference 14381-61SC.

[​IMG]

A classic dress watch suited for almost every occasion.

Dial: Original condition in a white/beige color. The dial appears to be a little dirty and I believe it has to do with the lume on the indexes since the indexes appears dirty as well. "Swiss Made" is present below the six marker as expected.

Case: Original 14381 case is in my opinion in an unpolished condition. Lugs, bezel, and gold medallion on the case back are sharp. Case is 34.5mm without crown.

Crown: Original Omega signed crown but not correct for the reference since these 14381 usually has a decagonal crown.

Crystal: Crystal is in good condition without any cracks or eye catching marks.

Movement: Original caliber 551 automatic movement winds and sets well, good power reserve and keeps time. Service history is unknown. Serial number dates the watch to 1961.

Strap: Comes on a new 18mm brown leather strap with a stainless steel buckle with Omega logo, however, this buckle isn't the real deal since it misses out on markings etc.

As always, pictures is part of the description.

Price was €845, now lowered to €695 inc. shipping. world wide.
    Watch is located in Sweden within EU.
    A couple of hundred references here on OF, other national and international forums.

Thanks OF for the space!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edited Aug 22, 2021
  2. donkii Aug 22, 2021

I think I went a bit high on the price so a reduction to €695 might help this Connie find a new home.

apsm100 and MtV like this.