Forums Latest Members

Speedy Tuesday – Part II of A Closer Look At Christie’s Omega Speedmaster 50 Auction (Live...

1. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Nov 17, 2015

[​IMG]
    On last week’s Speedy Tuesday I showed you 13 watches from the Christie’s Omega Speedmaster 50 auction that will take place on December 15th. This week, I will continue our “Closer Look At Christie’s Omega Speedmaster 50 Auction” with a couple of pre-Moon Speedmasters. Christie’s is current traveling around with the lots of this auction, showing some of the Speedmaster watches to collectors, enthusiasts and – hopefully – some bidders. As you’ve noticed in our report of last week (click here for Part I of this Christie’s Omega Speedmaster 50 auction overview), we saw some limited editions, gold Moonwatch models, […]

The article Speedy Tuesday – Part II of A Closer Look At Christie’s Omega Speedmaster 50 Auction (Live Photos) appeared first on Fratello Watches.

PatrickJ, davy26 and Sterling like this.
  2. tomo Nov 18, 2015

Ugh. I can feel the prices going up more after this auction.

3. repoman Nov 19, 2015

yep, this auction is going to inflate some of the market... rumors that corporate bidders are ready to fire on this auction will make it difficult for little guys like us. I have my eyes on one, but I don't think there's any realistic chance I could win it.

4. flyingout Nov 19, 2015

Hmmm. I wonder which one that is.

5. repoman Nov 19, 2015

I'm not saying ::bleh::

6. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer Nov 19, 2015

It has been three months today since my last watch purchase (blue dial Lemania Elvstrom).

I loved seeing those watches, and but the reality is that the ones I really really liked are not even in my price range. There were a couple that I would love to own, based on the price range listed, but no way they stay in the range. I will bid just in case, maybe I get lucky.

7. PatrickJ Nov 20, 2015

one day i will have funds and knowledge to have a cal 321 speedy