Forums Latest Members

Speedy Tuesday – Omega Speedmaster Professional Apollo – Soyuz

1. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Sep 24, 2013

[​IMG]

It’s Speedy Tuesday! This week we have something quite special for our readers. It’s the limited edition Omega Speedmaster Professional Apollo – Soyuz reference 145.0022 that was introduced in 1975 to commemorate the first space mission where two spacecrafts from different nations docked. With only 500 pieces made, this Speedmaster falls into the category of very rare and collectible timepieces. The Apollo – Soyuz logo on the dial at 12 o’clock replaced the Omega symbol on the dial and the caseback has a commemorative inscription engraved with a globe in the center. One of the German members from the OmegaForums.net […]

2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 24, 2013

I've seen those watches around these parts!

Was the Apollo-Soyuz the first true LE Speedmaster (Aside from the '69 which was still technically a 145.022).

3. ulackfocus Sep 24, 2013

What happened to the link to the rest of these articles? It used to post automatically.

4. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Sep 24, 2013

Hi ulackfocus, what happens if you click the picture? I will include a link again. We did a redesign of the website and I think it changed it a bit... will see if I can get the link back in for the upcoming feeds.

5. ulackfocus Sep 24, 2013

Bingo - that does it. I'm used to skimming over the picture because it usually only goes to the photo hosting site. Thanks RJ!