Forums Latest Members

Speedy Tuesday – Moonwatch Only Book Review

1. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Aug 12, 2014

[​IMG]
    Moonwatch Only Book Review I think that after Rolex, Omega is the most documented brand out there. Especially in print. Especially with regards to the Speedmaster model, there are already some titles out there that cover this watch in great depth. Not only did Omega publish a specific book on this model by themselves (“The Moon Watch”) over a decade ago, there were also some interesting titles published by others. One of the most in-depth titles so far were the “A Time Capsule” book by Kesaharu Imai and the “Master of Omega” by Alberto Isnardi. Recently, editors Grégoire Rossier and Anthony […]
    The post Speedy Tuesday – Moonwatch Only Book Review appeared first on Fratello Watches.

watchme, DanOmega and TLIGuy like this.
  2. TexOmega Aug 12, 2014

Wonderful book, received mine 2-3 weeks ago, and it is a first class reference book, tremendous amount of information and great pictures.

A sure collectors item.

3. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Aug 13, 2014

I received mine yesterday - still have not opened it but will do so when I get time. Made an offer on eBay and it was accepted, and very quick service getting the book shipped.

Cheers, Al

4. CdnWatchDoc Aug 13, 2014

Excellent book!! I have learned loads reading through the 1st 4 chapters!! An easy read with lots of very well done pictures. Worth every penny :thumbsup: