Forums Latest Members

WTB Speedy Pro - Feeler Post

1. kip595 Nov 13, 2021

So; long after I had expected, I'm hoping to finally dabble in the still new-to-me area of the classic Speedmaster Pro.

Tentatively I'd like to find something that's fairly 'plain', and while I've been following the market in general, thought a first posting here might help me see what can be had - I'm budgeting 3-4k for the watch with full bracelet, watch only is fine if not a 'Frankenwatch'. Some degree of service being needed, or service parts such as hands, is quite possibly okay - again, this is to see what might be out there in this range these days.

I don't have any illusions of inadvertently getting a pre-69 somehow or a LNIB showpiece; just a good solid workhorse example that's perhaps been around the block a few times and maybe has a scuff or ten to show for it - so let's see those wearers that aren't getting worn and leave the safe queens in the safe! :D

Open to suggestions or questions; please feel free to reach out to me directly via message. References are of course available, and again, right now just sort of feeling out what there is here amongst our OF brethren. :)

Happy weekend all!