Forums Latest Members

SOLD Speedmaster Reduced (ref. 3510.50)

1. blueteg Oct 2, 2021

Model: Omega Speedmaster Reduced
    Reference: 3510.50
    Serial Number: 53,xxx,xxx range
    Movement: 1140 self-winding/automatic
    Bracelet: Omega bracelet 1469 (please note that one of the endlink is not stamped w/ an i.d. #) is currently sized to my 7" wrist with additional adjustment left on the clasp and a couple extra links included as well. If you are concerned that it's too small, I'm happy to take measurements of the watch and bracelet laid out against a ruler.
    Box & Docs: none, sale is for watch only
    Size Specs: 39mm case diameter, lug to lug distance is 45mm, case & crystal height is 12mm; overall great dimensions and balance for 7" wrists and smaller.

This Speedy was just serviced (to the tune of nearly $800) in April of this year by Dave Donaldson, of Donaldson Watch Repair. Dave is an Omega certified watch maker and highly regarded in the Metro Phoenix area. All parts that were replaced with the service will be included with the sale. Paperwork documenting the service will also be included. With that being said, the watch in good working order in all regards (time keeping, power reserve, chrono functionality, chrono reset). Pictures of the movement (below) were taken at the time of service.

Price: $2,300, shipped - price is firm at this time
    My Location: Arizona, USA
    Shipping: FexEx Overnight - USA shipping only at this time
    Forms of Payment: Paypal Goods & Services (please add 3%), Paypal Friends & Family, Venmo, Zelle, bank wire
    References: Only one reference so far, but it was a $5,000+ sale where I was the Seller and @burnrbr was the buyer. I’m relatively new to the forum (joined in November of last year) so I don’t have a ton of references as a Seller yet. I’m in good standing with PayPal and have had my account with them for almost 20 years. Same with Ebay, I’ve had my account there since 2002 and have completed 129 transactions as a buyer and seller. Happy to jump on the phone to phone or Facetime if that helps you get comfortable with me as a Seller.

I've included some pictures taken on different days in different light to best show the condition of the watch.

The pictures & video taken with the Speedy on the watch pillow were taken today. The indoor photos taken in the Omega box (not included) were taken earlier this summer, same with the pictures of the watch on my wrist.

link to YouTube video:

Thank you Omega Forums for the space. :)

Speedy Auto 1.jpg Speedy Auto 2.jpg Speedy Auto 3.jpg Speedy Auto 4.jpg Speedy Auto 5.jpg Speedy Auto 6.jpg Speedy Auto 7.jpg Speedy Auto 96.jpg Speedy auto 95.jpg Speedy Auto 93.jpg Speedy Auto 94.jpg Speedy Auto 98.jpg Speedy Auto 99.jpg Speedy Auto 991.jpg Speedy Movement 1.jpg Speedy Movement 2.jpg ebay feedback.jpg paypal.jpg
    Edited Oct 6, 2021
  2. blueteg Oct 6, 2021

bump, price reduced to $2,300 shipped in the USA

3. cineaste Oct 6, 2021

please rename the title to speedmaster reduced reduced ;)
    GLWS!

Duracuir1 and blueteg like this.
  4. blueteg Oct 9, 2021

SOLD, thank you Omega Forums, and thank you to the buyer.

Edited Oct 11, 2021
    perks713 likes this.