Forums Latest Members

SOLD Speedmaster MoonSwatch Mars / As New / At retail

1. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Jul 1, 2023

Following the crowds, I've acquired a Swatch MoonSwatch a while ago. The mars. Whilst I still like the looks of it, it has been sitting in my drawer since its arrival and only been worn twice. So, I am sure someone else can enjoy it more than I do. Hence, this is a very simple one; here's your chance to acquire a MoonSwatch at retail, without the hassle of having to visit a Swatch store, likely multiple times (if you even have one nearby).

Watch: As new, no visible signs of wear. Protective seal removed off the plexi, other than that like it comes from the store. Strap shows little signs of having been bent when worn.

Set: Comes as a full set, including Box, Warranty Papers and Receipt.

Can be shipped worldwide, although I would strongly prefer a F2F deal in the Netherlands given the value of this piece and the added benefit of meeting a fellow OF-member in person.

No returns, please ask questions and extra pictures in advance. I am not making a habit out of selling, but I do have some - exclusively positive - references as a seller and buyer on this forum and could share more.

References and Linkedin profile available upon request.

Price: EUR 260 firm (net to me, ex. shipping), no negotiations possible on this one.
    On to the pictures…
    IMG_2648.jpg
    IMG_2647.jpg
    (Apple mouse not included)

IMG_2649.jpg
    Edited Jul 1, 2023
  2. mrbreen Jul 1, 2023

If I were in the Netherlands this would be sold and drinks would be on me :)

Aludic likes this.
  3. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Jul 10, 2023

Still here for someone who wants to save him/herself from queuing and slim chances of finding this in your local Swatch shop. ;)

Zapatta and Scarecrow Boat like this.
  4. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Jul 18, 2023

Still here. Last try; bump!

5. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Aug 19, 2023

It’s truly a pity that this doesn’t get wrist time. So back up to make another member happy with it.

I’m selling at cost, so this is a great possibility to acquire this without having to jump through Swatch’ hoops. :cool:

6. SpeedyPhill Founder Of Aussie Cricket Blog Mark Waugh Universe Aug 19, 2023

::popcorn::

7. Syrte MWR Tech Support Dept Aug 21, 2023

Is this still here? I sincerely hope not.
    If 42mm weren’t probably too big for me, I would be sooo tempted.

8. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Aug 22, 2023

Yup. Some requests / responses, but still here for the taking. As can be expected from a 42mm Speedy, it wears smaller than its diameter suggests. ;)