Forums Latest Members

Speedmaster Marui Panda (3510.21). How many?

1. heineadrian Mar 9, 2016

Hi.

I just bought a very beautiful Speedmaster 3510.21 Marui.
    I´ve been looking for quite a while and I finally found one!
    I even got a stamped warranty card with the watch.

It´s a stunning watch and I´m in love!!!

Does anybody know how many Omega produced of this model? How rare is this model?

Kind regards
    Heine Adrian
    NORWAY

[​IMG]

chri.89, eenkm, Rodmar and 5 others like this.
  2. Mr Bing Mar 9, 2016

I can't answer your question but that is a great photo of a beautiful watch.
    Congrats.

3. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Mar 9, 2016

Congrats!

Those are great looking watches, and one of the more desirable of the reduced line. The monotone dial is stunning, and I like it better then my 323.32.40.40.04.001 Speedmaster Date with a similar look.

I'd say they are only rare as they did not sell alot of them, and are still not in high demand. The main reason they where not huge sellers was at the end of the day they where not much less money new then the Professional. Hence the Speedmaster Reduced (39mm) like the Speedmaster Dates (40mm) that replaced it, and now the current Speedmaster Racing line (40mm), are not traditionally great sellers compared to the Speedmaster Professional (42mm). That being said as watch sizes seem to be trending down there is a chance that the reduced and dates/racing models might end up climbing in value, the "Panda" dials should remain at the higher end of these watches. Or at least that is my thinking.

Edited Mar 9, 2016
  4. bazamu wincer, not a bidder Mar 9, 2016

I want to say that it was a specific line that was produced for Marui stores and was less than 2,000 in total. Not sure where I pulled the 2K number from though, so others may chime in.

I have one as well and love it - even though it was a gift for my wife and I never actually get to wear it!
    unnamed.jpg

robinhook, eenkm and heineadrian like this.
  5. Perseus Mar 9, 2016

I like it a lot, and thought about getting one to hang out with my Speedy but I ended up putting a panda dial on the Pro.

Foo2rama likes this.
  6. Fernando Mar 10, 2016

Great watch buy can't find it anywhere

7. eenkm Mar 23, 2017

Hello, I am new to this forum, and no need to say, this Japan Reduced is very beautiful!! I wish I have one too! Thank you for the photos