Speedmaster Mark V ( Teutonic) Bezel

Posts
1,585
Likes
2,019
Hi Forum

I am looking for a Bezel for my incoming Mark V , like this one.

Paul
 
Posts
1,585
Likes
2,019
Bump bump bump really no one in the OF have a lead or the part ?

Have a good WE

Paul
 
Posts
1,495
Likes
18,985
The best I've seen are whole cases on eBay and they aren't cheap of course.
 
Posts
1,585
Likes
2,019
Hi Fish

Thanks yes that one on eBay at least that i see in Italy for around 350$ is over everything worst than mine already, did you see any other on the bay ?
 
Posts
1,495
Likes
18,985
I think the other ones were for 861 movements now that I think of it.
 
Posts
1,455
Likes
6,533
Having recently sent such a watch for service I asked about the possibility of a new bezel: unicorn poo.
 
Posts
1,585
Likes
2,019
Bumping bumping , still looking for a bezel only , got offers for full cases but out of sight
 
Posts
1,199
Likes
2,098
Bumping bumping , still looking for a bezel only , got offers for full cases but out of sight
I may have one. I am out of town. Once I get back this weekend. I’ll check my parts and send you a. Dm.