Forums Latest Members

SOLD Speedmaster Mark V(teutonic)

1. Paedipod Oct 15, 2021

Mark V teutonic Speedmaster, sitting unworn since service last year. Asking $4000 CAD, or equivalent in your local currency via Wise, shipped fully insured via courier.

Omega Speedmaster Mark V, 376.0806. Lemania 5100 based Omega 1045 movement, stamped on caseback. Centre seconds and minute chronograph movement with external bezel. Measures 44.5 mm without crown but feels to me much like a moonwatch, at 14.2 mm thickness and integrated bracelet.

This watch is in excellent working condition, winds, sets, resets as it should after service in April 2020 in Switzerland. The dial is a nice dark chocolate colour that really shows in the sunlight. The SS case and integrated bracelet are the typical blasted finish and there are some signs of wear on the bezel, but the numbers are legible.

Biggest issue for many with this watch is that is was sent to Bienne for service last year as nobody accessible was willing to work on the 1045 in the next two years……

So mechanically excellent, and will come with Omega service sunglass case and all of the parts replaced during service including the english day wheel and main hands (these are apparently the ones that are the direct replacements for the 376.0822 grail speedy as well). I would prefer not to open the case back for a movement shot because of the recent service. The watch is currently sized for 7.25” but there are 6 extra links so will fit an 8.5” wrist, or you can sell them on chrono24 for $200 each (they fit all the teutonics except for the moon phase)……

Please search me in the feedback section, I am not a dealer and value my presence on this forum so please ask questions, make suggestions or offers, I would prefer discussion before a deal to make sure everything goes smoothly on goth sides. I am not in a position to take returns and would only do so if the watch is grossly misrepresented.

IMG_2112.jpeg IMG_2113.jpeg IMG_2114.jpeg IMG_2115.jpeg IMG_2116.jpeg IMG_2117.jpeg

Omegafanman likes this.
  2. Paedipod Nov 11, 2021

Well, this watch has been on a bit of a journey but now safely back with me......and back up for sale. Ready to ship to you for $4000 CAD

3. Paedipod Nov 17, 2021

and sold again:thumbsup: