Forums Latest Members
  1. Uniqez Oct 14, 2017

Just came across this article. I think it would be interesting to read for Omega enthusiasts, who didn't dip their feet into speedy world (since most of the info should be well known to speedy heads). Also, they have mentioned our mate Chris Mann @tyrantlizardex in the article.
    I didn't know in what category this post fits the best, since it's literally has everything. Just going to put it here and admins can move it to correct category.

http://www.fashionbeans.com/article/omega-speedmaster-guide/

Edited Oct 15, 2017
    Slo084, Toishome and WYO_Watch like this.
  2. SpeedyPhill Founder Of Aussie Cricket Blog Mark Waugh Universe Oct 15, 2017

...Omega service is a bargain when you consider what happens in a service...
    Yeah definitively for newbies :D

3. lillatroll Oct 15, 2017

I like how it posts a buy now the silver snoopy. I couldn't help but press it to see if it was possible.:whistling:

BenBagbag likes this.
  4. maxbelg Oct 15, 2017

Of course there are mistakes like this statement that the 145.012 never made it to the moon. Collins didn't land on the moon with his 145.012 but Alan Shepard sure did with his:

"The Speedmaster ref.145.012 is another an interesting one. It still contains the coveted calibre 321 and was worn by more astronauts than any other Speedmaster but, because it didn’t land on the Moon, it isn’t as expensive as the 105.012."