Forums Latest Members

Speedmaster Co-Axial Microadjustable Steel Bracelet

1. hipwit Feb 6, 2019

Hello, I'm getting a Speedy 9300 with leather band. I want to get a steel bracelet for it (like ref. 311.30.44.51.01.002). I know it's possible to retrofit a microadjust clasp on the old bracelet. However, the new Speedy 9900 racing watches come with a microadjst clasp already. Since I need to buy the bracelet, does anyone know if the new 9900 bracelet will fit on the old 9300 watches?

Thanks!

2. Gruesome Feb 6, 2019

I think that is the one question that an AD using the internal Omega website will actually be able to answer. They apparently can't look up whether a particular clasp will fit, but they can look up complete replacement bands, if I remember correctly.

And I believe the answer is yes, but you should ask the AD that you order from.

3. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Feb 7, 2019

No they won't necessarily be able to answer that. If Omega has never made a model with the bracelet attached to the specific case in question, it won't be listed on the Omega Extranet as being compatible with that case.

Omega does not condone swapping parts from one model to another, and does not publish lists of what parts can be swapped from one watch to another.