Forums Latest Members

Speedmaster bracelet # for Ceramic SMP?

1. Max Rebo May 31, 2016

Hi all,

I have recently inherited a blue ceramic SMP 212.30.41.20.03.001 from my father - it was his pride and joy and I am a watch collector so needless to say this watch will be with me forever.

In order to make it my own a bit I was thinking to put it on the Speedmaster bracelet - can you guys please take the guesswork out of it and tell me what the most current/correct Speedy bracelet is that I can put on this watch head? I just want to call the AD that he purchased it from and ask them to order the one that I'm after.

I'm seeing a couple of options - please confirm which is the right one - did a bit of searching here and elsewhere and the 1610/930 will work but I'm not sure if there is a newer/better option that's available:

1610.930 OME-020ST161093

1958/957 OME-020ST1958957

Thanks in advance - I appreciate the help here...

2. flw history nerd May 31, 2016

Welcome! I have the same watch - it's a keeper.

To be honest, I don't know the answer to your question - but I did want to assure you that you've come to the right place to find out. I'll let those more expert than I (effectively the entire forum community here) chime in on this. I've seen photos of the bracelet swap done successfully, so I think you're on the right track.

3. Max Rebo Jun 1, 2016

Did some more searching last night and the 1610/930 definitely fits and it looks great on that watch, I was wondering if any of the newer bracelets with micro adjust and link screws would work but maybe no one has tried yet.

For now I'm at least pointed in the right direction thanks...