Speedmaster Apollo Soyuz Meteorite in the US?

Posts
2,616
Likes
2,791
I'm open to various amounts of box/papers/etc, but would love to get my hands on a Apollo Soyuz meteorite dial Speedmaster to be my 'last' one to fill out my Speedmaster box 馃榾

Anyone in the US looking to move away from their's? I'd love to hear what you've got available!
 
Posts
779
Likes
2,308
Love the dial and the case back engraving is one of the nicest. Lne day I'll probably add on to the collection.
 
Posts
2,616
Likes
2,791
Thanks! This is most likely my 'last' speedmaster and has filled up my speedy box 馃榾 A perfect finish to the collection that I'm going to really look forward to wearing 馃榾

Someone local reached out and I fell in love as soon as I saw it, so this one came home with me 馃榾
 
Posts
2,339
Likes
8,852
Congrats, @ErichKeane. Such a stunning piece.

I wonder whether Omega will ever give us another meteorite dial Moonwatch?
 
Posts
2,616
Likes
2,791
Congrats, @ErichKeane. Such a stunning piece.

I wonder whether Omega will ever give us another meteorite dial Moonwatch?
You can get one with meteorite subdials now! The platinum 321 has them, but costs a pretty penny 馃榾